I use the phrase "photo shoot" loosely because a photo shoot for me consists of my camera, a pumpkin, and my sister jumping and waving her arms frantically behind me trying to get Nate to look at the camera. This was probably one of the last nice days of October and I decided last minute (while Nate was napping to be exact) that we were going to head out to the Old Mill to get some pictures. The sun was literally setting when we got there. But I think it made for some really great light. Here are some of the goodies in no particular order:
GORGEOUS! I love the leaves and pumpkin and all the FALLNESS of it all! :) Of course the beautiful little boy helps too...lol. Great job! And the pumpkin/farm pics last post are adorable as well! Love the Mickey T! We're BIG fans of Mickey as well! :)
I LOVE you definition of photoshoot - I wish I had a sister that could be that organized! And the pictures are amazing! Love the leaves, and the teddy bear (awww) and whenever mom (aka photographer) gets to be in some pictures too!
GORGEOUS! I love the leaves and pumpkin and all the FALLNESS of it all! :) Of course the beautiful little boy helps too...lol. Great job! And the pumpkin/farm pics last post are adorable as well! Love the Mickey T! We're BIG fans of Mickey as well! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!!! Perfect Fall pictures!! I swear nate and Grey could be brothers or something! that blonde hair, those blue eyes...and that cuteness!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful!
ReplyDeletegorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE you definition of photoshoot - I wish I had a sister that could be that organized!
ReplyDeleteAnd the pictures are amazing!
Love the leaves, and the teddy bear (awww) and whenever mom (aka photographer) gets to be in some pictures too!
Great photos, Steph! I just love checking out your blog to see how big Nate is getting! He is a cutie :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!! I think the teddy bear picture just did me in. So adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe is so gorgeous! And you are a great photographer. I love these pics.
ReplyDelete