Pages

October 31, 2010

County Line Farm

Last year when we took our trip to the pumpkin patch it was cooooold. I remember desperately trying to keep my baby warm.

This year it was actually HOT. I guess that's Chicago weather for you.



Nate really enjoyed the "animal zoo". He loves pointing out all the animals and knows all their sounds. He was even brave enough to pet a calf!

There were no apples to pick. I guess an early frost meant that all apples had to be picked early, so we didn't venture out to the apple orchards. We did enjoy a tractor ride to the pumpkin patch (and by patch I mean a bunch of already picked pumpkins sitting in a dusty field). But it was fun anyway. Didn't get too many good pumpkin pictures here-I really have no idea how to handle the bright, bright sun when taking pictures.






Some rare mommy pics.



I really can not get over how big he is getting. Seriously, where did my baby go?

3 comments:

  1. Great update. Beautiful pictures and wonderful words. That kid is a cutie patootie and you are a lucky, lucky woman for being able to appreciate (and CELEBRATE) your life! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!! Your weather is just like ours. Hot day at the pumpkin patch and hardly any apples this year!

    ReplyDelete