Pages

February 20, 2010

That's right



That's my wonderful baby reading books in his bed. He does that once in awhile so that his daddy and I can sleep in. This morning he woke up at about 7:45 and I went in his room to say good morning, gave him a couple books and his paci, and went back to bed. I didn't hear a peep from him again for an entire hour! He sure knows when his mommy and daddy could use some extra zzz's!

3 comments:

  1. As long as Nathan is content looking at his books or playing with toys in his bed, you are fine. Once he starts fussing, and saying EAT, you will need to get up with no questions asked! No hitting the snooze button either.
    He loves his books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats adorable. i need to teach mine that trick. hold on to that as looong as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good boy! He's super cute. I enjoyed looking over your blog - especially the Wordless Wednesday posts.

    Nicole
    Mom to Jack (almost 5), Benjamin (3) and Annabelle (7/29/09 SB and hydrocephalus)

    ReplyDelete