Pages

February 09, 2010

Snow much fun

Today we took Nate out in the snow for the first time. It was a fresh snow, and was still snowing when we went out.



He wasn't sure what to make of it at first.



But it didn't take too long before he decided he liked it.



A laundry basket and dog leash make a great sled in a pinch!



Then you can get pulled along like this.





And fall out a couple of times. Oops.



He absolutely loved it and we had a blast! That is, until my camera battery died before I could get a picture or video of us sending him flying in a laundry basket down the small hill in our front yard. Yeah, it was quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen (and scared the crap out of me each time Ryan would send him down!) The snow is still falling as I type this...there's always tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. so cute. love the laundry basket idea. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that last picture? Did you tell him to smile? TRY TO GET A VIDEO. Let's do it when I'm home next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We tried sledding in the snow again today, when I came by. I took a couple of videos. If there any good, I will have Stephanie post them. Nathan wasn't sure about the snow? But he was smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow pictures..he looks like he was enjoying himself..love them is all I can say..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the home made sled, but what is on that poor boy's head?

    ReplyDelete