Thank you first of all for posting to my blog..its really encouraging to me to see that I am encouraging families. ..the reason for my blog.
secondly..Nathan is so adorable..look at him stand..I got my first pair of crutches (underarm) when I was 18 months old. Braces I think came around the same time or a few months earlier. My parents noticed that I was pulling myself up on things that is when they decided to investigate getting crutches for me. Thanks again for posting.
I love it! Such a big boy! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at Nathan Stand! What a beautiful picture to see!
ReplyDeleteThank you first of all for posting to my blog..its really encouraging to me to see that I am encouraging families. ..the reason for my blog.
ReplyDeletesecondly..Nathan is so adorable..look at him stand..I got my first pair of crutches (underarm) when I was 18 months old. Braces I think came around the same time or a few months earlier. My parents noticed that I was pulling myself up on things that is when they decided to investigate getting crutches for me. Thanks again for posting.
Look at that Big Boy. He looks so proud.
ReplyDelete