Looks like it was cooold that day. I'm glad you were wise enough to bundle up. Love you girls.
It was coooold - but I had fun ice skating and we bought so much stuff from H & M, plus mom LOVED her first El ride I would say overall it was a successful trip:)
lol gina we didnt do any of that but go on the El that made mom sick....awesome day!!! ~Aunt Val
Looks like it was cooold that day. I'm glad you were wise enough to bundle up. Love you girls.
ReplyDeleteIt was coooold - but I had fun ice skating and we bought so much stuff from H & M, plus mom LOVED her first El ride I would say overall it was a successful trip
ReplyDelete:)
lol gina we didnt do any of that but go on the El that made mom sick....awesome day!!! ~Aunt Val
ReplyDelete