Pages

January 08, 2010

Christmas

Everyone said it would happen. That Christmas would be so much more exciting with a little one around. And they were right!




We had a fantastic holiday, spent with family and friends (as well as a little too much food, sweets and wii playing). Nathan was more interested in ripping the paper this year but not much else. Except this new toy.



I can't even imagine how much more fun it will be as our family grows. And my sisters start having kids (ahem, yes I am talking to you, Regina!) Well, I can sort of imagine. Paper flying, kids squealing, toys singing, people laughing, and pure happiness all around us. Can it be Christmas everyday?

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...He has the cutest laugh!! Thanks for sharing this adorable video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorit video. MORE VIDEOS MORE VIDEOS. He must have been in a happy mood cause he didn't laugh like that when I played with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and about the comment - I think you have enough kids, craziness, and laughter with the other side of your family ;)

    One day, one day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you and Ryan will freak out about the noise. being over stimulated- blah!

    ReplyDelete