Pages

January 26, 2010

That's right



our baby can READ!

*We were expecting Ryan's mom any minute and toward the end of the video she arrives (hence the doorbell). I cut the last one short rather than let her stand outside and freeze!

4 comments:

  1. I was told by a friend about "My Baby Can Read" program. It was a big surprise when I seen this video on Nathan reading the words. Look out Regina when you come home next month, Nathan might be reading you a story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad for a child of his age. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Stephanie!!!! Fantastic job and well done to Nate... its so lovely that you have this blog and those that dont get to see you and Nate (due to the pond in between us)and who still care deeply for you get to see his progress. This made me cry, what a major milestone. Its brilliant xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? This is incredible. I'm feeling a bit slacker-ish right now. I have a 3-and almost 5-year old, and neither of them can read! Time to start grilling the 8 week old. We havet to get to work!

    ReplyDelete