I want to take this opportunity to announce that Ryan and I are expecting a new little addition to our family! I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. We thought about it for awhile, weighed the pros and cons, did some research, and although it was a big decision we decided to go for it. It was official last Wednesday night! I have been thinking about this and wanting one for awhile now. Can you guess what it is? I'd love to hear what you think! I'll post more about it in the coming days when I have more information. Until then...enjoy these photos I took tonight at bath time.

OMG!!!! You've got to be sooooo excited! I am soooo happy for you!!! yay! aw...I hope you have a little girl this time! That's such a great age difference between the two. Katie and David are 22 months apart and they are BEST friends...I'm sure your kids will be just like that. I wish you a happy, healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteAre you pregnant or pulling our legs? I am on the edge of my seat here... TELL!!! Spill it sister!
ReplyDeleteGuesses: baby, pet, ??????
ReplyDeleteWe are on pins and needles--hurry up and blog more!! Jeremy and Alicia :)
A camera...I know you've been talking about getting a new one for a while =D
ReplyDelete