Pages
August 17, 2009
Hello...is there anyone out there?
Okay, so I am feeling a little neglected. On the last website a wide array of people were periodically leaving comments AND I had a site counte\er when I logged in so I knew there were people looking. Since we have moved I have only gotten a few comments and am worried that I don't have a following anymore! And seriously, what fun is a blog if nobody reads it? :D So, dear readers, I beg of you...leave a comment after this post so I know that you are still out there reading! I mean, I wouldn't have anything to occupy my time if I stopped blogging. There is never any laundry or dishes to be done. The house is always spotless. Our refridgerator is always full. I would probably go crazy from complete boredom. Or something like that. So comment away!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I read your blog, Steph, very interesting! I want to start one, too. I gotta figure it out first, though :) Your boy keeps getting cuter and cuter!
ReplyDeleteI'm here! I'm following! I'm feeling neglected on my site, too. I think the counter only goes up because I look at it at least once a day. It does feel lonely. Rest assured, though, I'm a faithful follower of your blog. And, I like your Brave Monday post!
ReplyDeleteI'm here! love it! keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI'M HERE!!! Keep up the good work. I check almost every day. Let your house get messy - keep Aunt Gina informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's me Great Aunt Dorene, I agree with Aunt Gina. Between Nathan and Preston's blogs, I get to see the two cuties in my life. I love what you do for everyone, by making this blog.
ReplyDeleteHey Steph! I'm here!! I love your blog because it is something I would love to do in the future but know that I never could because I hate writing. You are so good at it :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the only way I get to see him. Keep up the good work
ReplyDelete