| 13 weeks |
| 18 weeks |
| 22 weeks |
| Baby Boy Burnett and his future cousin (Ryan's sister is due 4 weeks ahead of me) |
| A cute little foot! |
| Hello out there! |
He is moving all. the. time.
Kept me up quite a bit last night!
This pregnancy is flying by
but I am loving every minute of it!
you look great! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteLove your adorable baby bump!! So happy you are having a good pregnancy and enjoying each moment - so many mommies take it for granted but it is truly a blessing. So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable! So does baby!
ReplyDeleteIt IS flying by!! I can't believe you're over halfway, how exciting!! You look fantastic and if that u/s picture is any indication, you are going to soon have two gorgeous boys. I love your new header!
ReplyDeleteJill
You look fantastic! I am way behind on blogs...
ReplyDelete