Pages

June 28, 2011

Caringbridge

I've decided that I want to keep to keep a journal of Nathan's progress, doctor visits and surgeries but I want it to be separate from our family blog.  After many failed attempts to try to add it to this blog in a separate page, I have created a Caringbridge site where I can freely write about his medical and therapy updates.  My good friend Jen started doing this for her son Owen when he was born and has an amazing journal of Owen's life-his trials and his triumphs.  I so wish I would have started this sooner.  It also sort of serves as a therapeutic way of processing all the information we get when we go to clinic or various doctor visits.  Sometimes it can be very overwhelming.  I have just updated about our most recent visit today.  Click on the Caringbridge logo on the right or click here to read.  And for those of you who believe in the power of prayer (like myself), check back often and pray when you can.  We have a lot going on in the next couple weeks and are looking at a major surgery the middle of next month.

Thank you for all your support!!!

3 comments:

  1. ooo. how did you do the caringbridge button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea. My prayers are with Nathan and your family as you face the next couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't figure out how to comment over there... so I came back here :)

    On the pediatrician... to encourage you... when My Nat was about 4 we did the SAME thing! I was tired of avoiding my primary Dr because I didn't like her. I set up a meet and greet with the new Dr I wanted, but it turned into a pre op appointment because an emergent surgery came up :) And to this day I am SO THANKFUL that I finally made the switch! So good for you on doing what is best for your family!

    Tethered Chord... you are so brave to be walking down this road. You will ABSOLUTELY have my prayers and thoughts during this journey! I have been on the fence about this surgery for 4+ years, and still don't feel like God has said NOW to me yet. I am so glad He has been loud and clear for you!

    ReplyDelete