Pages

December 09, 2009

Happy year and a half!

Today is our big guy's year and a half birthday. Wow. Has it really been 18 months already? Can't we slow it down a little? I am looking at 24m stuff and thinking, no way, there is no way my little baby would fit into this! And much to my disappointment, it fits him perfectly. Sigh. And so I just try to enjoy each and every moment. Even the ones like today, when he threw a royal fit for no apparent reason whatsoever during PT. Even when he is up during the night, won't sleep during the day, won't eat his veggies and cries and cries for anything on bread, tries repeatedly to rip off my glasses, throws everything off his stander onto the floor, seems to poop for days straight and refuses to go to sleep until I read him just one more book. Oh yes, I enjoy all those moments*. Because before long he'll be his own independent person and won't need me as much and I'll have those moments to look back on.

*We do realize he is a very laid-back baby and don't have anything to complain about. Really, I'm not complaining!



We love you big guy and we are so proud of you!

1 comment: