Stephanie I love this video... I watch it everday, and I can just see how far Nathan as come, in his challenges. I love those smiles he gives us each and everyday day. If he can smile so can we! Nathan has brought nothing but joy in my life, and I am so proud to be his gramma! I Love him so much! Please don't take this video off your website. When is the next one coming?
Stephanie I love this video... I watch it everday, and I can just see how far Nathan as come, in his challenges. I love those smiles he gives us each and everyday day. If he can smile so can we! Nathan has brought nothing but joy in my life, and I am so proud to be his gramma!
ReplyDeleteI Love him so much! Please don't take this video off your website. When is the next one coming?