Pages
October 29, 2009
Falling for him
Okay, I know the title is super cheesey, but I couldn't help it! The following are attempts at taking ahem, "professional" pictures of Nate myself. My mom and I drove to a nearby park and I set him up and started snapping away. I probably took a total of 100 pictures and got a handful of good ones. That's the way it goes, I guess. I still have a lot to learn about light (I'm pretty sure some of the pictures came out over exposed) but I'm pretty happy with them. Christmas pictures are going to have to be taken indoors and that is a whole different story. Maybe Santa will come early and bring me a new lens? Ha! Adorable fall sweaters courtesy of Gramma.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You don't even need to get professional pictures done - these are perfect.
ReplyDeleteHey Stephanie-These pictures are great. I took my Christmas photos in October last year, just so I could take them outdoors. This year, I want to include the new baby, so they'll most likely be indoors (boo!)
ReplyDeleteFind the exposure compensation setting on the camera and move it to the left a few notches. That will help with the overexposure.