Pages

July 16, 2009

Not me!


Today while Nathan was napping I decided to be productive and boil some carrots for his dinner. After I put the pan on the stove, I certainly did not walk away and go on the computer to check out what was happening on Facebook. I would never leave food cooking in the kitchen unattended. And I certainly did not finish checking Facebook and move on to some other blog sites where there was mention of some very comfortable shoes that I happened to like. And I didn't go shopping on the web looking for these shoes. And I certainly did not then decide this would be a good time to catch up on this blog, since Nathan was asleep. No, I didn't do all this while the carrots were boiling away in the other room. That would be careless of me. And the only reason I realized I had forgotten about them was NOT because I smelled something burning as I was typing away and uploading pictures. No, not me! I am attentive and never get distracted by things on the internet!

5 comments:

  1. Did you still feed it to him?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? But I can tell you I most certainly DID NOT almost burn the ones to replace those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how Uncle Scott used to cook hot dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsome! ... uh, I mean not awesome. so glad I'm not the only one!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and was looking at some of your old posts - This made me laugh!!!
    This is so NOT ME too!

    ReplyDelete