Our holiday weekend was pretty low key.
| We finally swam in our pool, Nate played at the beach (still doesn't like the sand, though), went to the water park (he looks happy here but was really timid about wheeling through the water), Gramma was more brave than I and didn't mind getting wet with him. Then we hung out with family near the lake and tried out his new bubble machine. On the 4th, we went to a local parade. My sister, brother-in-law Tim, and nephew Zach went with us. We got there early and found a perfect spot in the shade. Last year's parade didn't go so well so I wasn't sure how he would react this year. Well, he made it through the line of firetrucks, police cars and ambulances...barely. Zach loved the whole parade. He was such a good boy! (And pretty darn cute, too) :) But once the bands came along, Nate was less than impressed. Although he loves music and instruments. I think this picture says it all. Most of the parade was enjoyable though at least for the rest of us. Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th! |







Super cute pictures. We can totally relate to the sensitivity to sound, Caleb is the same way. Thank goodness for head phones!!
ReplyDeleteAw! Such a sad face in that one shot! We have to look into getting some of those head phones. Kingsley didn't love the fireworks here. Didn't hate them, but I think we'll need headphones before next Canada Day!
ReplyDelete