Pages

February 19, 2011

Bellaboo's

I've been wanting to blog about this for awhile, but I had taken so many pictures that I was overwhelmed.  Finally, I made a bunch of collages in Picasa and called it a day.

I've lived in NW Indiana for nearly 5 years and just heard about this place from a neighbor recently.
And as soon as I heard about it I knew Nate would love it.  We took him there over Christmas break (gosh, I'm so far behind!) and it was a huge hit.

They have all these differently themed rooms where kids can play.  For example, there is an art room where Nate got a chance to paint (my favorite, being the art teacher I am!),



and a water room where he got to play in a river of running water,



a play kitchen where he made a few meals 
and a pretend store where all he wanted to buy was a small roll,



and a dress-up room.





And these were only the rooms we got to that day-they have even more!  Nate really enjoyed himself, and I really enjoyed watching him explore on his own.  He actually threw a small fit when it was time to go.  Can't wait to go back!

2 comments: