I simply can not put into words my love for Target (and I know you all know what I mean!) I have been making a habit out of taking Nate there on Friday nights every now and then just to let him explore and have lots of room to wheel around in his chair. I was worried about the reactions I might get at first, but they have all been positive (duh, it's
Target nothing bad ever happens there!)
Here are a few pics from one of our trips (where we now get front row parking with our handy dandy handicap placard!)
(I only took these three pictures. I thought that a two year old in a little wheel chair was enough to make people stare without his momma snapping pictures like the paparazzi. I think I just need to get over it, though!)
Target is all around a wonderful place to be. Looks like Nate is developing an appreciation early in life!
ReplyDeleteEvery kid needs their own personal paparazzi! People can just get over it! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, Target's the best place to practice! It's the happiest place on earth!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWE'RE GETTING A TARGET!! OK, that's a little bit exciting, only because up here we don't have them at all. None. And now they've bought out some of our stores and we're getting one in my city even. So. One day, I will take pictures of Kingsley racing through Target and post them for you. Then I'll be able to join in on the Target love. :)
ReplyDelete