Our family Christmas tree, my very pregnant and very happy sister, Nate opening a Wonder Pets gift, Ryan and Nate going through his stocking, my mom opening the picture my sisters and I had taken for her (Becky, next year we are coming to you-Sears was a horrible experience!), my sister Valerie showing off her snowflake earrings, Tim opening the funniest book he'll ever read, and Nate playing with one of the many, many, MANY new toys he got.
I tried to be fancy/formal this year with the table setting.
Highlight number one of the night: Nate got an Amtryke bike from his Grandpa!
Highlight number two: the drum set he got from Aunt Gina and Uncle Tim. He had been playing the air drums for some time and was so excited to get a real set!
Highlight number three: Getting Tiffany earrings from my dad!
The best part was just being able to spend this special time with family and preparing and enjoying a meal together. It's so nice to have my sister and brother-in-law home! Hard to imagine next year there will be two little ones opening presents!
And here is Nate on Christmas morning, trying out his new bike. It was the first thing he asked about when he woke up. He's had fun riding it all over the house and is getting stronger and faster every day. Once spring gets here he'll be out riding with the big boys in the neighborhood! Thanks, Grandpa!!!


this is so fabulous. totally jealous of the Amtryke. He'll be a pro in no time. so cool.
ReplyDeleteYAY for the Amtryke!!! Grey rides his all over the house. Although he won't ride it if the steering isn't locked, and would much rather ride straight into thinks and then yell "boom!" So happy that Nate now has one!!
ReplyDeleteAww Yay! I can't wait to see him out in the street on his new ride. :)
ReplyDeleteI'll pencil you in for next year-what a treat!
ReplyDeleteSo what is that funny book? I must know!
And btw, in light of my post about the keyboard yesterday, you must think I'm the worst mom! Drop Nate off over here with the drum set, and he and Sean can have a two-man band. I promise I'm not always such a grouch! Or better yet, let me drop Sean off at your house with his keyboard! Ha ha ha!
I am so excited to see him riding his bike. I miss that boy every day. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete