Pages

December 26, 2010

Family Portrait

It's rare that I get these. Heck, I forgot to get a picture of the three of us on Christmas. And Thanksgiving. And probably several other important holidays.

Anyway, enough about my forgetfulness.

This was a random "shoot". It was a Sunday morning, we were up and dressed for church when Nate's special buddy, Carolyn called to say that the roads were horrible (it had been snowing all morning) and to just stay home.

Perfect time to try out my tripod and take a family pic. Here are some of the outtakes:



Testing out the light





Daddy love



Ryan trying to be funny (but look at that adorable smile on my little guy!)



He's going to kill me for this one


And the winner:



Not exactly sure how I got Nate to actually look at the camera, let alone smile. I think it was the blinking light from the timer. I'm pretty sure it'll never happen again though! Good thing I have a blog to document these kinds of things.

5 comments:

  1. It's PERFECT!!! Whatever you did, it TOTALLY worked!! What a beautiful family! :) Give Nate some love from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable! what a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good time was had by all. Great shots, love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! That last one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous!! I love the one of Ryan kissing Nate.

    ReplyDelete