Eating lunch under the big tree
has been a tradition since Ryan's mom was a little girl
and would ride the train downtown with her Grandmother
| I've been going for many years now, since I started dating Ryan in high school At first, it was just Ryan's mom, his sister and I |
But over the years we've watched
as our families have grown
as our families have grown
and are now starting a new tradition with our own kids
It never ceases to be an interesting day
with three young kids
(this is me taking a picture of myself
reflected in an ornament,
reflected in an ornament,
holding several coats at the same time)
We were a little nervous about taking Nate to such a busy place
in his chair,
but he was so excited to just GO
and see and touch everything
He kept saying, "Whas dis?"
Nearly all of the pictures I got of him
were like the one above-blurry.
We had a great day
And I'm so happy to be part of such a long and fun family tradition
that I can pass on to my children.

No comments:
Post a Comment