Did I mention how much FUN I am having using it? However, I still have SO MUCH to learn to get it just right. Like, for example, I am slightly annoyed by the noise in these pictures. They don't look as sharp and crisp here as they do on my camera screen. Am I missing something?
I guess for now, these will have to do as is. If it were up to me, I'd stay here all night playing around with photos and looking things up online. But, alas, I must step away from the computer. Laundry calls!
I see what you mean, although it's not that noticable. Try to keep the ISO as low as you can, which is hard indoors if you're trying to not use the flash. The lower the ISO, the less noise. However, you might eventually need the flash...booo! The Rebel has a flash setting in the menu that lets you decrease the strength of the flash, if you do decide to use it.
ReplyDelete