Pages

September 03, 2009

Our new "baby"


Well I sure had some of you fooled! I got more than one frantic phone call, text message or e-mail congratulating me on being pregnant. My mom even got a voicemail at work with a "congrats on being a Gramma for the second time". Sorry to disappoint, but I am NOT pregnant. If you go back and read carefully, you will realize that I am not talking about a baby after all (research? weighing the pros and cons?) Although it is small and fragile, a baby it is definately not. Our new little addition came in the mail Monday afternoon. It's black, was a family investment (otherwise known as expensive)and has permanently been attached to my eye since it arrived. I'm sure you have figured it out by now.




I have lots to learn about taking pictures but am willing to put in the hours as needed. I took a short class this past weekend with a well known photographer in Chicago and learned the BASICS of photo taking. So far it's just been fun experimenting. Fortunately for me, I have a few friends who are fantastic photographers and can ask them questions once in awhile. I haven't had an artistic outlet in quite awhile so I am looking forward to jumping right in and learning the ropes.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget 30 teenagers in Korea thought you were pregnant. They will be sorely disappointed. You better send them some good photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete