Are you feeling guilty for making a whole batch of chocolate fudge brownies that you know your husband wouldn't like just so you could eat them yourself? Embarassed that you found fruit rotting and molding in the back of the refridgerator? Hope no one noticed that your child wore the same outfit two days in a row? Well don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of one woman's desire (MckMomma to be exact) to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments she'd rather forget. I found it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing! Maybe you would, too!
This week I most certainly did not run the dishwasher numerous times, even though it was not full, just so I wouldn't have to wash bottles. Again. Nope, not me!
I also did not convince my husband that we absolutely needed a steam mop which cost $80. No, I didn't convince my husband we needed said mop just because I am too lazy, I mean busy, to get down on my hands and knees and do it the old fashioned way.
Over the past couple weeks I definately did not notice that a large pile of junk was accumulating at the bottom of the stairs. This pile of junk did not sit just downstairs of the front door where it was perfectly noticable (if not obvious) for all who entered to see. No, I would certainly have taken care of that before it got out of control with bags of food that needed to go to church, many, many pairs of shoes, a drying rack with clothes, a large package of toilet paper and other miscellaneous items strewn about. Nope, not me! I keep a tidy house at all times!
And finally, I did not use the chocolate milk my husband bought (because they were buy 1 get 1) as a substitute for regular milk just because we were out and I didn't get around to (or feel like) going to the store. Nope, not me!
I'd love to hear what you didn't do this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment