The "big" cousins had a ball running around and chasing each other.
And the "little" cousins had a ball talking baby talk and being dressed alike (thanks to my mother-in-law).
I usually love to take lots of pictures and get all artsy, but with two kids in tow it wasn't happening this year. I'm not sure I even got a proper picture of the tree!
| This is Nathan and his cousin Jake. Nate just adores him (as you can plainly see!) |
At least I got some cute pictures of all the cousins together. We don't see them often enough.
One of the best photos of the day-the Queen Bee with her grandchildren.
The day went by too quickly and we were out of time before we knew it and had to head home so Ryan could go to work. However, we were happy to have carried on a tradition, spent time with family and made some memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment