Pages

November 05, 2011

Halloween

This was from Trunk or Treat at our church Friday night.  Thanks to Grandma D we were the second ones in line and didn't have to wait in line for 2 freezing hours like last year.
I had fun incorporating Nathan's chair with his costume this year.  It's amazing what you can do with some cardboard and a couple cans of spray paint. It's something I plan to do in the years to come, as long as he is using it.  I kept talking about it in the days leading up to Halloween weekend, but he didn't see it all put together until we went to trunk or treat.  I got it ready while he was still in the car and when I brought him out to show him he was really excited.  He said, "Wook!  It's my digger, like Scoop!"  I was inspired by another mom and was happy to find that there were several awesome wheelchair costumes including a spaceship, ice cream truck, Thomas train, and Batmobile (check out Caleb's Batmobile here).

This was from Nate's preschool Halloween party.  Notice the construction worker with his hands over his ears. 

Baby's first Halloween.  He's growing up too fast!

And the best part of Halloween?  Nathan actually requested to hold his little brother!

2 comments:

  1. It came out AWESOME!! You've got a couple of cute boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His costume was AMAZING! I just adore the wheelchair/walker costume creations I saw out there this year! Such an inspiration and sooo adorable! Love all your halloween pics - and that little punkin' Lucas is just fall-over precious! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete