Pages

May 09, 2011

1 month

In one month

my little baby,

 My baby,
(remember those adorable glasses?
 
 will be THREE!!!


4 comments:

  1. So cute, love the newborn picture. My sweet baby Caleb is turning SIX in August, I can barely wrap my brain around that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I bet the last three years have flown by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I am the most clueless woman in the world because it never occurred to me that Nate and Cordelia are almost exactly the same age! She's turning 3 on May 20! He is so ridiculously adorable in those pictures. I don't know about you, but I can't believe how much life has been jammed into THREE YEARS!! I love three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRESS PAUSE!!!! For real! I can't handle it that our boys are growing up!! Give Nate lots of hugs from us!! Any trips to MI planned? If not, let's plan one!! :)

    ReplyDelete