Pages

August 31, 2010

That's right

My kid loves to read.







We started making bi-weekly trips to the library over the summer. It's been going pretty good-no late fees so far (and those of you who know me know what a big deal that is). He seriously can't get enough of books and the collection he has, while large, just wasn't cutting it anymore. He would literally spend hours if we let him just flipping through all his books. Good thing he can't quite get to all of them or we'd have a real mess on our hands!

3 comments:

  1. So cute...look at that little smile.... :)

    I have about 12 feet worth of book cases for our kids (I'm talking HUNDREDS of books!)...you want to know how we got our collection? Good Will. I used to go in there every week and see what they had and you would be amazed at the brand-new condition books they have for sale there. And there is always something different than what you'd find in the store. 50 cents a piece! We still make trips to the library, but it's nice to have a great collection of books and not having to worry about them accidentally tearing pages. You should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! We have many pictures looking just the same of our Paisley. I can only imagine how Beckett will feel about books as he gets older if big sister has anything to do with it!
    Priceless pictures! Let's just hope his love for reading continues when he actually has to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!! My girls are the same way - sitting in a pile of books that just gets bigger and bigger and messier. :) Good for you on the no late fees. I think I currenly owe $2 and help keep our library in business on a regular basis ;)

    ReplyDelete