He does. Especially the book my mom made him for Christmas.
It's a book all about him. And he loves it.
He will crawl over to the coffee table and push himself up real tall to get at it. Then he'll lay there and flip through the pages, pointing and saying "mom", "da" and "Nay" when he sees himself.
Oh, how I love hearing that word, "mom". I waited a long time for him to say it! And I love that it's not "ma" or "mama", but just beautiful "mom". Of course, as much as I wanted to hear it everyone was telling me that once he started saying it he wouldn't stop. They were right. Now he "mom"s for everything. But I still love it and hearing him say it makes me feel so special and needed. I can't wait until he starts adding words to it. I love you, mom. I missed you, mom. Read me a book, mom. As much as I hate it, our little boy is growing up!
I've been long overdue with posting and have lots to catch up on. More to come...
(This one was for you, Marilyn!) :)
Your little guy is adorable! I love how he is really studying the pictures. Yes, they grow up way to fast :-( I enjoyed looking over your blog and beautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteNicole
Mom to Jack (5), Benjamin (3) and Annabelle (8 months - has SB and shunted hyrdo)
Stephanie-beautiful photos! The light in them is great, and the subject is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures. :) Such a bright little guy! How old is Nate? I can't believe he's so into books - I hope Jet has that love of reading one day. :) And I'm looking forward to the "mamamamama" meaning ME and not just babble. :)
ReplyDeleteYes... Nathan loves books and music. Nathan and I spend a lot of time in his room listening to his music and looking at all his books. Nathan also likes flash cards. He will be the smartest boy in his class when he starts school. Love the updated Blog!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel Steph. I felt the same way when youstated calling me Daddy, and I heard Nathan call me Pa last week. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThanks Steph!! He is just too cute
ReplyDelete